We invite you to share your adoption story with us so that we can raise awareness about the positive option of adoption through our all-new iChooseAdoption campaign. Your video and/or written testimonial may appear on NCFA’s brand new iChooseAdoption.org website, launching in late February!
1. Please take a moment to watch the following video testimonials, previously submitted to NCFA:
2. Files should be in .mov (preferred) or .wmv format
3. Video length should not exceed 90 seconds
4. Do not add music and/or audio files or tracks to your video
5. Check for good lighting, sound quality and minimize background noise
6. Use positive, affirming words about adoption. Profanity, inflammatory, derogatory, and/or judgmental language will not be tolerated.
7. Have FUN!
Feel free to contact Lauren Koch at (703) 299-6633 or by email at lkoch.at.adoptioncouncil.org.
By submitting your video testimonial, you give NCFA permission to use, reproduce, and publish your video to promote the cause of adoption. NCFA will title your story, add background music, and include a closing frame directing viewers to iChooseAdoption.org.
For 33 years, NCFA has been the authoritative voice for adoption. Our research and education programs have led the way in promoting sound, ethical adoption policies and practices that have enabled children to find nurturing, permanent families through adoption.
America's Christian Credit Union (ACCU) believes every child deserves a forever family. Their adoption loan program has helped place over 1,000 children in loving homes. In addition to adoption loans, ACCU provides effective banking solutions to individuals and ministries that empower them to reach their financial goals while expanding God's Kingdom. Click here to read more >>