Unite with a community of people who are passionate about adoption and share the belief that every child deserves a loving, permanent family. Join National Council For Adoption’s National Adoption League and make a difference in the lives of thousands of children waiting to be adopted!
League members play a key role in promoting a culture of adoption in our nation and around the world through advocacy, social networking, blogging, and sharing with others the personal impact of adoption in their lives. Membership is open to anyone interested in adoption, adopted individuals, birth families, adoptive families, and professionals!
Join Today and Receive…
- The #AdoptionLeague monthly newsletter which will include top adoption-related news stories, Q&A with the NCFA staff, a featured adoption story, and a snapshot of NCFA’s latest projects.
- Monthly challenges. Each month, our newsletter will challenge you to educate yourself and your community about adoption and raise your voice in support of children who need families. Earn prizes by completing the monthly challenges!
- Discounts for trainings, webinars, and conferences.
- A welcome package which we will send to your home, including a bumper sticker to show your support of adoption.
- An #AdoptionLeague social media kit. Our specially-designed cover photos and profile pictures are perfect for social media gurus.
- League Socials. Join NCFA staff and fellow League members for food and fun at our regularly scheduled socials.
Licensed child-placing organziations may NOT join the National Adoption League. For more information on our membership program for adoption agencies and adoption attorneys, click here.
You are eligible to join the National Adoption League with your yearly contribution to NCFA. Your gift is 100% tax-deductible and helps further our mission.
- Free for students and birth parents
- $35 for one person (one name and email address)
- $50 for a group of “Family and Friends” (several names and email addresses)